Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Minute Sleepover

http://www.chicagonow.com/cheaper-than-therapy/files/2013/09/Couples-feet-in-bed-008.jpg
It's been a while since I've posted an actual blog post. Sorry! Life got busy unfortunately. However, as the title of this post suggests, I have gained some more knowledge about sleeping over. This time it's the last minute edition. A couple months ago I crashed at my new beau's place last minute. All I had with me was my purse and whatever I had in it.

For pj's I just asked him if I could borrow his clothes, which wasn't a problem. Hahaha we ended up matching which I thought was adorable and he didn't get. I wore a TMNT shirt while he sported TMNT pj pants. In the morning I didn't have a toothbrush to brush my teeth with, and while I've heard about using your finger with some toothpaste, I found that the little Colgate Wisps I had in my purse did the trick. That's about all I had. He had to go to work, so I just got dressed and laid in bed until we were ready to go (he had to drive me home). Since it's a 5 minute drive, it wasn't much of an issue.

Between the couple times that I've slept over at a guy's house, this one was probably the more comfortable out of the two which is ironic because I had nothing with me. No complaints though, it was a nice night despite the lack of sleep I got (I don't think I can sleepover at other people's houses).


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment