Friday, December 20, 2013

MMM...yuck. - LUSH Review

MMM...

MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment - LUSH

What's in it? (Click ingredient for more info.)

Very sweet candy. I paired this with Candy mountain when I used it. Big mistake. The scents together were sickeningly sweet. I ended up breaking them into pieces to get more than one use out of them. This was probably the downfall. The first time I didn't mind it so much, but the more I used it, the more sickening the scent got. Even now in the store I can't stand the smell.


How much is it? Does it work?

The price for a 3.5 oz  cupcake-shaped melt is $7.95.
As far as it working, I would say that it does work. The skin soothing cocoa butter and almond oil in it make the water soft and smooth as well as my skin.

Pros

  • Makes skin soft
  • Bath water feels silky
  • Does what it says

Cons

  • Smells sickeningly sweet


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment